Bolton Central Covid-19 Policy
- All items available in Bolton Central are listed via the online portal – customers are advised to shop remotely if at all possible.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times whilst in Bolton Central, as per Government guidance. All our staff will wear face coverings or shields unless medically exempt from doing so.
- Customers will be using separate Entrance and Exit doors when entering/leaving Bolton Central.
- Customers are to adhere to social distance guidance at all times when queuing, and whilst in the shop – ideally a minimum of 1m+ between customers.
- There is clear signage inside and outside Bolton Central to provide you with information and guidance.
- There will be hand sanitiser units at the entrance and exit of Bolton Central.
- The changing rooms are now open, and are regularly sanitised and cleaned.
- Customers are asked to only touch what they intend to buy, wherever possible.
- Customers are advised to purchase using a contactless card, debit or credit card, wherever possible.
- During busy periods, it may not be possible to carry out shirt printing on a ‘while you wait’ basis.
- The Bolton Central standard Returns Policy is still valid during this time (refer to the ‘Returns’ page on Bolton Central’s website). No refunds are possible on personalised items or face coverings.
- Items returned will be unavailable for re-sale for 72 hours, on receipt.
- Key contact items/areas in the shop will be sanitised throughout opening hours.
- Bolton Central will be cleaned each morning, before we open.
- If you, or any of your immediately family or social ‘bubble’, show any symptoms associated with Covid-19, please do not come to Bolton Central at this time.
Covid-19 Stadium Operations Officer
Head of Retail